- WRITE IT DOWN. Sometimes getting your thoughts down on paper (or a screen) helps you identify what it really is that’s bothering you and somehow motivates you to fix it.
- CLEAN. Clean your room, your apartment, your house, your car, yourself—just clean everything. I DON’T KNOW IT JUST WORKS OKAY. I’m assuming it helps because it signifies a fresh start.
- BE PRODUCTIVE. Force yourself to get things done. Cleaning is a good start, but do that homework you have to do, get that grocery shopping done, sort those papers you’ve been meaning to sort for weeks. When you’re done you’ll be like “hey, I did that.”
- EXERCISE. Kind of ties in with being productive because you’re bettering your health and I mean endorphins and stuff.
- GO OUTSIDE. I don’t care if it’s -10, force yourself to get out of bed, shower, get dressed, and leave your house. Vitamin D, I guess? But really, CHANGE UP THAT ATMOSPHERE. Yeah.
Feel free to add more things that help YOU feel better.