Things I want:
- A studio. A place I can go where dogs aren’t jingling about in the background, I have space to actually do what I want, and perhaps even room for a green screen.
- A more professional camera. Preferably one where I can see what I’m doing so I don’t have to constantly re-film things where I’ve cut my head off.
- Better lighting. You know, the snazzy kind that look like robots one step away from being fully evolved. Or a transformer mid-transformation.
- Help. As in, someone that can hold a camera when I can’t exactly do it myself. Or someone that can teach me how to do fun editing things. And stuff.
- A new car. Or at least get my car out of the shop. It’s been sitting there for days. They have this silly notion that in order for me to get it back, I have to PAY them.
- Sallie Mae to go away. Really? I told you I have NO money. WHERE do you expect me to give you a payment from? I can think of a few ways, all of which are illegal.
- To travel. I hear Hawaii’s nice this time of the always.
Things I need:
- Dollars. Lots of them.